Age: 33 years
Current position: Marine Engineer at Copenhagen University Hospital,
Sterilization unit, Copenhagen, Denmark
2009 – 2012: Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering at the Copenhagen Master’s School (KME), Technical University of Denmark
2005 – 2009: Electrician, in apprenticeship at MH technology
2001 – 2004: Mathematical student, Ishoej Amts Gymnasium
2019-now: The University Hospital, Sterilization unit, Copenhagen Denmark
2012-2019: Burmeister Wain Scandinavian Contractor, BWSC
Mechanical Engineer in the warranty department (Jan 2016 – Apr 2019)
– Case handling of warranty cases
– Coordination of spare part deliveries
– Causal analyzes of faulty electrical and mechanical equipment (root cause analysis)
– Improving the design of current and future power plants in collaboration with engineers and suppliers
Test and Commissioning Engineer in Northern Ireland and England on biomass power plants (Jan – Dec 2015)
– Start up, commissioning and operation of the biomass power plant
– Training of operators and maintenance teams
– Updating and fixing manuals
– Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment
– Served as technical assistance to colleagues and handled spare parts sales.
– 2 weeks DCS upgrade in the Faroe Islands (Mar 2014).
– Project manager / site manager on project in the Azores with approx. 2 months site work (Jan / Feb / Mar 2014).
– Participated in two-stroke overhaul in Cyprus (6 weeks), final negotiations and counting of stock after the end of the spare parts agreement. (Spring 2013)
– Started off with a 3 week stay in Barbados, where I participated in a generator repair (summer 2012)
Worked as an electrician during the summer holidays on a high-voltage project at Vestforbraendingen in Glostrup. Three transformer stations were to be established, and my work was to pull cables, markup, etc.
2005-2009: MH technology
Most of the time as an electrician I drove around solving small jobs. This involves house installations and all kind of troubleshooting. I also installed some door phone systems and therefore also have some experience with low voltage and troubleshooting on same. I worked independently and ran tasks alone after approx. 2 years of apprenticeship.
Courses First Aid (2019)
Project Management 3 modules (2018 + 2019)
Communication and Dialogue (2018)
Electrical danger (L-AUS 2018)
Root Cause Analysis (2018)
Confined space (2017)
Construction skills certification scheme UK (2015)
Electricity Authorization (2012)